The perfect day for a muddy spa day!!
How Not to Wake Up a Female Leopard!
Thirsty Elephant Bull | Kruger National Park
Leopard Walks Right into a Lion
A Brave Impala And Three Huge Lions
Baboon Adopts and Grooms Lion Cub | UNBELIEVABLE!
Rhino and calf
Leopard with warthog kill
Wild dogs on impala kill
These Lionesses Have a Special Relationship
Lions and Lighting in the Dead of Night
Zebra Dominance Battle | Kruger National Park
A male lion searching for his pride | Ngala Private Game Reserve | WILDwatch
Giraffe Kicks Lions To Defend Itself
Well Fed Cheetah | Kruger National Park, South Africa
The Latest News Out of Africa
- 10 Impactful Sustainability and Community ProjectsFrom the outset of the company’s humble beginnings in 1983, Wilderness Safaris has always sought to protect and conserve Africa’s wilderness and wildlife. We have done this by creating life-changing journeys that inspire positive action. In everything we do, we strive to ensure that we protect our environment. This post shares just a few [...] Read more »
- Singita Castleton steps into the next DecadeReminiscent of an African farmhouse, Singita Castleton is designed for exclusive use and its light and airy contemporary interiors include six double en-suite cottages that spill onto tree-shaded lawns. This former home of the grandfather of Singita’s Founder, Luke Bailes, is situated in the world-renowned Sabi Sand and features state-of-the-art wellness facilities such as [...] Read more »
- The 5 Most Romantic Spots at African Bush CampsThe intimate camps at African Bush Camps set the scene for both exploration and relaxation, bringing a touch of luxury to the natural world, ensuring you create special memories to last a lifetime. Wake up each morning to the melody of the dawn chorus and heart-stirring vistas of wild Africa, before a day of [...] Read more »
- Recent Highlights from Kings Camp Feb 2020Green season is in full swing in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. The landscape is alive with colours of green, lots of baby wildlife and migrant birds. Take a look at some of the recent highlights spotted on game drive from Kings Camp. Some ellies enjoying a long drink in the replenished waters [...] Read more »
- At One with the Natural WorldAt Sabi Sabi we believe that you are on safari from when you wake up in the morning, with calls of the wild announcing a new day, until the moment you gently fall asleep with the sounds of the bush coming alive at night. You do not have to be on a vehicle to [...] Read more »
- Latest Sightings from Leopard Hills in Feb 2020Green season is in full swing in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve and the game viewing has been fantastic. The rainy months in South Africa are a fantastic time to see lush landscapes, plenty of newborn wildlife and of course plenty of predator sightings. We caught up with Head Ranger at Leopard Hills, Johan [...] Read more »
Latest Safari Specials